Watch out video of artificial waterfall of HAL Aerospace Museum Bangalore for relaxation and deep meditation.
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) Heritage Centre and Aerospace Museum is the first of its kind in India was established in the year 2001 at HAL Airport Road about 10 kilometres from Bangalore city railway station. The Heritage Centre and Aerospace Museum is spread over 4 acres of lush green land.
This Museum showcases the growth of the Indian aviation industry and HAL for six decades.
Back in the 1940s, Bangalore was one of the important centres which serviced and repaired the aircraft of the allied forces engaged in World War II. Visitors can trace aviation history through photographs, special stamps, and models of aircraft and even space vehicles.
Going through the displays, aviation enthusiasts and students get an insight into the technologies of aircraft manufacturing and maintenance as they have evolved over the last 60 years. One can see the aircraft designed, developed and built by HAL, as well as those produced under licence for the Indian Air Force.
HAL Aerospace Museum is managed and maintained by HAL, one of the leading Aerospace companies in Asia. The museum houses displays a range of aircraft as well as helicopters, aircraft engine models, flight simulators, a mock air traffic control tower in addition to exhibit of Indian aviation history.
There are two major halls, one displaying the photographs that chart the growth of aviation in each decade from 1940 till date.
The second hall displays motorized cross section of models of aero engines, highlighting various functions of the engines.
In the museum, you can learn about how India has developed it capacity to launch rockets to space.
Apart from this, an Orchidarium, Herbal Garden, Children’s Play Area, a Souvenir shop and a sustainability development park are the added attractions in the Museum.
Address : HAL Heritage Centre and Aerospace Museum, Varthur Road, Bangalore. HAL Heritage Centre and Aerospace Museum is located at a distance of about 5 kilometers from Domlur Flyover towards old Airport road.
Entry Timings : Open on all weekdays between 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. All Mondays and National Holidays closed.
Tickets : Entry charge is Rupee 30, still camera charge is Rupee 10, video camera charge is Rupee 50.
- 1) It was in 1940 that Seth Walchand Hirachand took the first step towards setting up what is today the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited.
- 2) HAL is the wings of India, with a firm commitment towards attaining total capability in air borne defence and diversifying in the related areas.
- 3) One can have an exhilarating flying experience in the modern flight simulators at the centre. Also you get eye view of the landing and take-off of numerous aircrafts from ATC Tower mock-up located at the roof top.
- 4) Entry is by tickets and students are charged at a confessional rate.
- • It helps to enhanced memories and capabilities of human brain.
- • It helps in headache and these sounds can be useful in depression too.
- • The sound of waterfall can improve our concentrations too.
This video is beneficial for nature lover who want to feel magic of natural sounds in their living room. Just play this video with your 32 inch or upward HD LED TV with surrounding sound system and feel natural sound in your room during sleeping or meditation.